Green energy is our driving force
Our management team has extensive experience in renewable energy projects. Their ambitions regarding the green transition are based on the implementation of initiatives that effectively contribute to a sustainable and greener future. At UNISON, we believe in the increased value created through strong partnerships. You can read more about the management on this page.
If you want to know more about our approach and projects or have the desire to develop a renewable energy project on your land, please feel free to contact us.
- More than 10 years of experience with solar and wind energy, including contracts, investments, and transactions.
- Master of Law from Aarhus University.
- Business Certificate from Columbia University, New York.
Partner, cfo & head of latam
- Based in Costa Rica, leading all Latin American projects.
- More than 10 years of experience in energy financing, valuation, and M&A (5 years in the US and 5 years in Northern Europe).
- Master of Economics from Aarhus University.
- MBA with distinction from Hult International Business School, San Francisco.
Anne Christine Tæstensen
- More than 10 years of experience in developing efficient departments for managing international project procurement, e.g., within offshore wind, as well as 2 years of work as a management consultant.
- MSc (IMP), Copenhagen Business School
Kenn H. B. Frederiksen
- More than 25 years of experience with PV technology, including advice, development, and operation of solar energy systems.
- Engineer from Aarhus Machinist school.